WP10 - Guidelines for End-Users
ITAM - Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
BAM, BOZZA, CDCU, ENA, GUNI, IAA, IPM, ITAM, CINTEC, MONU, UNIPD, NTUA, POLIMI, S&B, UBATH, UMINHO, UPC, ZRS
ActivityType: RTD Start month: 18 End month: 36 Persons month: 54
- Produce guidelines for the direct end-users of the developed technologies and tools (designers, architects, engineers, construction companies, bodies responsible of building maintenance, etc), with practical information on design of interventions, execution of techniques, assessment tools, monitoring procedures;
- Produce guidelines for production and installation of advanced instrumented dissipative devices;
- Produce guidelines for owners and end-users of the developed technologies and tools (public entities, bodies responsible of building maintenance, authorities, etc), with description of step-by-step integrated methodology for effective protection of cultural heritage;
- Spread awareness and establish reliable, effective, compatible, integrated approaches for the protection of cultural heritage from earthquake-induced risks.
- WP10.1: Guidelines for specific problems;
- WP10.2: Guidelines for integrated methodologies.
- Guidelines for design and execution of optimum interventions for end users (D10.1), delivered at PM36;
- Guidelines for assessment and improvement of connections and buildings for end-users (D10.2), delivered at PM36;
- Design and application guidelines for Stick-slip and Hysteretic dissipative anchors with embedded sensors (D10.3), delivered at PM36;
- Guidelines for reliable seismic analysis and knowledge based assessment of buildings (D10.4), delivered at PM36;
- Integrated methodology for effective protection and earthquake improvement of cultural heritage (D10.5), delivered at PM36.