UPC - Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
BAM, CDCU, ENA, GUNI, IAA, IPM, ITAM, CINTEC, MONU, UNIPD, NTUA, POLIMI, S&B, UBATH, UMINHO, UPC, ZRS
Start month: 12
End month: 36
Persons month: 67
- To derive from experimental tests and detailed numerical models in WP4 & 5 simplified and more complex models for in and out-of-plane behaviour of vertical elements, in-plane behaviour of floors, and longitudinal and transversal response of vaults to be implemented in global analyses;
- Calibrating innovative measuring devices or systems during laboratory tests for their application on real case studies;
- To identify the real structural behaviour of simple elements or entire buildings to assist the tasks of: i) creating reliable structural models; ii) updating existing structural models; iii) minimizing the interventions; iv) evaluating the execution of intervention during their application; v) follow a step-by-step procedure in the application of interventions;
- Applying the most successful envisaged intervention techniques on case studies and validating the proposed methodologies on real buildings;
- Embed instrumented dissipative device in case studies;
- Define long-term effectiveness and quality assessment procedures for the interventions.
- WP9.1: Calibration of techniques;
- WP9.2: Real case study application.
- Simplified and complex models of in- and out-of-plane response to be implemented in global analyses (D8.1), delivered at PM18;
- Individuation of proper buildings where applying the new technologies (D9.1), delivered at PM18;
- Development and calibration of local and global monitoring techniques during tests on elements, connections and buildings (D9.2), delivered at PM18;
- Prototype intervention design and application and continuous monitoring (D9.3), from PM 15 through PM33;
- Report on the use of monitoring as knowledge based assessment and early warning tool (D9.4), PM33;
- Report on real case studies, with definition of strategies for control of adequacy and quality level of interventions (D9.5), PM36.