UMINHO - Universidade do Minho
ENA, GUNI, IPM, MONU, UNIPD, NTUA, POLIMI, UMINHO, UPC
Start month: 12
End month: 30
Persons month: 39
- To derive from experimental tests and detailed numerical models in WP4 & 5 simplified and more complex models for in and out-of-plane behaviour of vertical elements, in-plane behaviour of floors, and longitudinal and transversal response of vaults to be implemented in global analyses;
- To develop reliable numerical models of connections and substructures and make parametric assessment aimed at identifying interactions with repaired vertical and horizontal elements and defining optimized design procedures;
- To derive from these analyses simplified and more complex models of connections and substructures to be implemented in global analyses;
- To integrate the above mentioned models and carry out sensitivity study of buildings according to geometry, intervention techniques, stiffness of horizontal elements, connections;
- To quantify building seismic performance and response parameters to be used in seismic assessment and design.
- WP8.1: Dynamic modelling of structural elements, connections, and substructures;
- WP8.2: Parametric study of buildings.
- Simplified and complex models of in- and out-of-plane response to be implemented in global analyses (D8.1), delivered at PM18;
- Development of reliable numerical models and assessment of connections and substructures (D8.2), delivered at PM24;
- Parametric study of buildings according to geometry, intervention techniques, stiffness of horizontal elements, connections (D8.3), delivered at PM27;
- Reliably quantification of building performance and response parameters for use in seismic assessment and design (D8.4), delivered at PM30.