NTUA - National Technical University Athens
BOZZA, ENA, GUNI, IPM, ITAM, UNIPD, NTUA, POLIMI, UBATH, ZRS
Start month: 9
End month: 27
Persons month: 36
- Definition of global intervention strategies, related to catalogues in WP3 and to results obtained in WP4; WP5 and WP6;
- Development of test set-ups and testing strategies for sub-assemblies. Specifications for laboratory specimens;
- To carry out the necessary tests to characterise the seismic behaviour of original and strengthened substructures using shaking table tests, in order to obtain information on the system performance and the main constitutive laws relevant for modelling;
- To carry out shaking table tests of model buildings before and after repair to characterise their seismic behaviour.
- Specification for shaking table test on substructures (D7.1), delivered at PM12;
- Specification for shaking table test on model buildings (D7.2), delivered at PM15;
- Demonstration of shaking table tests on substructure (D7.3), delivered at PM18;
- Results on substructures and their relation with results on structural elements and connections (D7.4), delivered at PM24;
- Results on model buildings (D7.5), delivered at PM27.